News & Events
How to Activate Dropshipping in Odoo
August 23, 2022
Nowadays people are mainly using online stores to buy their products. One of the main advantages of online stores is that your products will reach the hands of many people worldwide in a short time. So these days, online stores become more popular by continuing their growth with very fewer efforts. Here comes the consideration of drop shipping. Dropshipping is a method in which the vendor does not keep products in stock, but transfers those products directly to the customer from the supplier.
- With drop shipping, there will not be intermediary storage.
- This shipping method has many advantages in the e-commerce business.
- The delivery of products will be faster when compared to normal shipping.
- They transfer details of shipment and business orders to the manufacturer or dealer.
First, activate the dropshipping feature.Go to Purchase -> Configuration -> Settings -> Logistics -> Dropshipping. Now, the dropshipping features for the sale orders will be available to you.
- Created a new route for Dropshipping.