The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact Data includes a billing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products, and services.
- Content Data includes any content which you upload onto the Site such as comments and other text or images that contain personal data.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, online or otherwise.
- Data you upload onto our Site. You may upload Content Data on our Site when you use our services.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers
- advertising networks; and
- search for information providers.
- Identity, Profile and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House.
- Identity, Profile and Contact Data from data providers who obtain such data from publicly available sources.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, for processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
- We do not share your information with other companies, nor with the government unless legally required to do so.
- To fulfill your requests by us.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- For marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline
What We May Need From You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit To Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 2-3 business days. In case if there is any delay, we will notify you and keep you update.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to the processing of information, should be sent to Fingent Corporation at email@example.com. The grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
Changes In The Policy
This policy may be updated keeping your privacy as our priority. Any updates on the same will be updated here for your reference.
Please feel free to get in touch with us for any clarification at the below details
Our full details are:
Email address: info at bassaminfotech dot com
Postal address: Bassam Commercial Complex, Near Pushpa Junction, Kozhikode – 673 002